In June 2011 Diginotar, a Dutch provider of SSL certificates, was hacked. The hack was probably carried out by hackersContinue reading
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Articles by category
Top Posts & Pages
- Top 10 reasons God does not exist
- Require TLS for certain domains in Postfix
- Using blacklists with iptables
- Installing the VMWare View client on openSUSE 13.1
- Astronomers Glimpse Very First Stars in the Universe
- Hardening Postfix
- Book review: "A Universe from Nothing"
- Sharing Outlook calendar with Nextcloud
- Where is the Nextcloud assistant?