I linked to an article by Bits of Freedom last week, calling for international opposition against the latest plan by minister Ivo Opstelten. The plan can be summed up in brief as “Dutch police should be allowed to hack local and foreign computers and destroy data on them”. A very dangerous proposition with lots legal ramifications. The Electronic Frontier Foundation underwrites the call by Bits of Freedom and condemns the plan proposed by minister Opstelten in an article. The title is a bit sensationalist, but the article is certainly worth a read!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Articles by category
Top Posts & Pages
- Top 10 reasons God does not exist
- Increasing content width of WordPress Twenty Seventeen
- Migrating spamassassin from db files to MySQL
- Manage passwords with KeepassXC and Nextcloud
- Evolution theory fallacies
- Sharing Outlook calendar with Nextcloud
- What's wrong with Christianity?
- Installing the VMWare View client on openSUSE 13.1
- "Does God Exist? - Many absolute proofs!"
- A fresh look