I believe that privacy is something that humans need. Being able to do things and to speak about things without being watched or recorded is essential to growth and identity formation. How do you know who you are or what your values are if you are not free to explore those?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Articles by category
Top Posts & Pages
- Top 10 reasons God does not exist
- Require TLS for certain domains in Postfix
- Using blacklists with iptables
- Sharing Outlook calendar with Nextcloud
- Where is the Nextcloud assistant?
- Aron Ra demolishes David C. Pack
- Using postfix as a front-end for MS Exchange
- 8 questions for atheists
- Joplin with Nextcloud
Spam Comments Blocked