I believe that privacy is something that humans need. Being able to do things and to speak about things without being watched or recorded is essential to growth and identity formation. How do you know who you are or what your values are if you are not free to explore those?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Articles by category
Top Posts & Pages
- Top 10 reasons God does not exist
- Require TLS for certain domains in Postfix
- Increasing content width of WordPress Twenty Seventeen
- Manage passwords with KeepassXC and Nextcloud
- Using postfix as a front-end for MS Exchange
- Migrating spamassassin from db files to MySQL
- These are my reasons for being an atheist
- 10 bad reasons to believe in God
- Where is the Nextcloud assistant?
- 9 logical reasons why there is no God