The Internet is fast becoming a legal minefield. To provide some legal and copyright clarity, I have written this page. Hopefully it will answer those concerns.
- This site makes use of images, many of which were found on the Internet. In each case, great care has been taken to make sure these images are in the public domain and free to use.
- Many photos were downloaded from Pexels, a site that provides free stock photos.
- The texts on this blog are all written by me, unless they are quoted. If they are quoted, a source is always given. Some texts are copied here with permission from the author.
- Text written by me may be copied but please do not copy entire articles in full. It’s much nicer if you send people to the original article if you do that. If you quote my writing, you should provide attribution with a clear link to my article.
- The views represented on this blog are my own. I do not represent any organisation and do not speak for others. My views are my own and I do not speak for my employer, nor do I imply that this is the case.
Updated on: 5-5-2021