Please note that the things I write here do not represent the views of anyone else but me. I do not represent an organization or a business and I have nothing to sell. My views do not necessarily coincide with those of my employer nor do my views represent the views of my employer.
- Sitting with autismI’ve been practicing meditation for at least 20 years now. And when I say “practicing”, I mean that quite literally. Sitting down to meditate may sound easy enough, it’s just sitting and breathing after all. As with many things in life though, appearances can be deceiving. Most of us do […]
- What “The Witcher” can teach us about information security“The Witcher 3 – Wild Hunt” is a massive open world role playing game (RPG) by Polish game studio CD Projekt Red. Based on the books by Polish fantasy author Andrzej Sapkowski, the games center around the character of Geralt of Rivia, a famous monster slayer. The games series and […]
- The skeptic in the roomI was browsing YouTube as many do during this pandemic. While there is a lot of stuff on YouTube that’s not worth the time it takes to click on the link, sometimes you find a real gem. By accident, I stumbled on a video by Eddie Scott, entitled “The skeptic […]
- Top 10 annoyances in online meetingsIt’s January 2021 and the world is still dealing with the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Far from being over, many countries have instated an additional lock-down to prevent the spread of the virus as much as possible. Life is far from normal and for many of us, this means […]
- Book review: MortalityMortality by Christopher Hitchens first appeared in 2012. It’s been sitting on one of my bookshelves for quite some time because something held me back from reading it. Hitchens wrote it when he “lived dyingly” as he put it, from esophageal cancer. That alone should be enough to tell you […]
- Rejecting ChristianityThere are several articles on my blog where I explain why I am an atheist. There are plenty of reasons I can give why I don’t believe in any gods. So far though, I haven’t explained the process that lead me to reject my Christian faith. A series of events […]